The New School for the Arts & Academics (NSAA) are tuition-free public charter schools serving grades 6 thru 12 specializing in visual, performing, and literary arts providing a college-preparatory academic curriculum at the high school.
- Highly-qualified, dedicated instructors
- Smaller class sizes: in the arts, average ratio is 18:1
- Arts instructors who are active as professional visual artists, performers, and writers
- A major program of study beginning sophomore year designed to focus students in their art form(s) and prepare them for post-secondary education
- Honors options in all courses, often customized to suit students’ areas of interest
- Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment courses
- An extensive arts curriculum in vocal and instrumental and theory of music, drawing, life drawing, painting, theater, photography, alternative processing in photo, creative writing, dance, ceramics, digital arts, film and more…
The NSAA community fosters growth in
- the intellectual, artistic and emotional growth of each student
- the support and contributions of our families and community members
- the expression of individual personalities in a caring environment that fosters tolerance and understanding
- honesty, respect and compassion as foundations for our school community
- interested students who are serious, curious, and willing to explore learning in both arts and academics.
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, NSAA High School and Middle School hereby states that all notices of the meetings of NSAA High School and Middle School will be posted on the bulletin board in the main building of the school for announcements and on our website calendar. The location is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.
News & Events